Thursday, May 19, 2011

creating a swatch from artwork

 In my opinion a logo is not complete unless it will blend with the environment that it is in. I think some contests on contest sites are won just because the color worked with the environment that the logo is placed in.

You ever have trouble getting the color just right to fit a website? I heard you could create a swatch from artwork but didn't know how. Checked the Adobe CS4 forums on the help button in Illustrator and even got more confused. This is what I came up with. Oh sorry almost forgot I took screenshot and made jpeg from website that I was creating a logo for.

If someone knows a better way please help! You know just like I do that Adobe Illustrator is full of unknown possibilities.

Best viewed on Youtube full screen!

Simple








No comments:

Post a Comment