Friday, May 20, 2011

These are my past projects

These are my past projects.
CRG located in Qatar
Radiant Bride located in Australia
Black Velvet Deluxe located in California
West View Pools located in Texas
Mistrals Whim is my only local Job, LaCrosse Virginia

The job that I am most proud of was for Black Velvet Deluxe a rock band located in California.  It was tough using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign just starting out but think it turned out good. I have to give much credit to Stacey Marmolejo for walking me through it. Stacey is the Mother to Nate Beck who is a member of Black Velvet Deluxe  also she is the owner of the School of Rock. Thanks a bunch Stacey I couldn't of done it without her.

Simple





unfortunately I lost my final of the back. The client purchased the stock photo that was added by the way. Stacey even gave me credits on the back of the album.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment